With our commitment to the great commission of the Lord Jesus Christ, we seek to be the leading theological institution that trains men and women for evangelism and church planting in Asia.
Our motto is "...commit thou to faithful men ..." (ll Timothy 2:2). Keeping this mandate at the forefront, our mission is to equip the faithful with biblical and practical training necessary to effectively teach, counsel evangelize ,and establish churches in India and beyond, and thereby fulfill the great commission of the Lord Jesus Christ, "go Ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the son, and of the Holy Ghost."
- To train men and women to be rooted and grounded in the Word of God and to be able to understand and interpret the Bible from a dispensational perspective. "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workmen that needed not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth" (II Timothy 2:15).
- To prepare students for the mission and various ministries of the church by providing academic and practical biblical knowledge.
- To teach the Bible as the inspired, infallible, inerrant written Word of God. (I Tim 3:16-17).
- To teach the Baptist distinctives, with a special emphasis given to the history and polity of fundamental Baptists.
- To encourage Christian spiritual growth, maturity, and character, with a commitment to follow Christ's footsteps and be effective servant leaders.
- To provide resources to promote Christian scholarship, research, personal study, and preparation for further studies.
- To prepare and encourage students to have an evangelistic and missionary outreach perspective.
- To foster personal spiritual growth by insisting on daily personal devotion, Bible study, and prayer.
- To prepare students in the essential Bible knowledge and ministerial skills so as to enable them to work in diverse cultures and religious world-views.
- To impart Christian attitudes, discipline, and social skills and to help desist conformity to the world but to insist conformity to the image of Christ. "...Be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable and perfect, will of God" (Rom 12:2)